With Coucou, Bastille Day lasts for a whole week!
Bastille Day – or, as we call it in French, le 14 juillet – is just around the corner. To celebrate, we’ve planned a full week of socially-distanced French-themed events! Pour yourself a glass of pastis or rosé, put on your béret and join in on the fun!
Several popular workshops are returning starting this weekend for a special Bastille Week edition!
- Yoga with Laura at 10am and 1pm (as featured in the New York Times!) – July bundles are starting on Saturday July 11th!
- French Slang with Coucou LA’s Cynthia – learn to speak French like the cool kids on Tuesday July 11th
- Book club with Adrien on Sunday July 12th – Coucou favorite returns to discuss Le Colonel Chabert by Balzac
- Last installment of Quentin’s Chansons Françaises workshop series on Sunday July 12th
- French Lyrics – learn French by studying French songs with Laetitia on Thursday July 16th
- Demystifying French Grammar with resident grammar expert Anicet on Saturday July 18th
- Mindfulness with Coucou’s wellness guru Florian on Sunday July 19th
- Special Bastille Day Apéro with bubbly Coucou LA teacher Kalyanne on Friday July 24th
Social Media Takeover
- Special Coucou giveaway on Insta all week starting Monday July 13th – participate for a chance to win group and private lessons!
- InstaLive “Ask a French Person” w/ Nina & Victoire Tuesday July 14th at noon
- Bastille Day-themed trivia in Insta stories on Tuesday July 14th
- Mini InstaLive concert w/ Sophie & Joe Wednesday July 15th at 6pm
- Special Bastille Day-themed installment of “Je dis jeudi” w/ Quentin on Thursday July 16th
- Winners of the giveaway will be announced on Friday July 17th!