Coucou Minneapolis has partnered with Coucou French Classes and is very happy to bring the Coucou method and experience to the Twin Cities!
What are you looking for when signing up for a French class?
- Skilled, knowledgeable teachers who understand the challenges of learning a foreign language and who give you the tools to overcome them?
- A fun, convivial, non-judgemental environment conducive to learning?
- Small size classes allowing you to get the attention and optimal speaking time you need?
- A beautifully decorated space, conveniently located and with free parking?
- Reasonable prices?
- Teachers who are native French speakers?
- A proven method that introduces you to modern and authentic spoken French?
- Opportunities to meet other people who share your love and passion for the French language and culture?
If you have answered YES to more than one question, don’t look any further! Coucou Minneapolis is THE place for you.
Group French Classes In Minneapolis
Whether you are new to French or have been studying it for many years, classes at Coucou Minneapolis are designed to meet everyone’s needs. With a focus on conversation and informal interactions, each lesson also follows a thorough grammar curriculum carefully developed to help you achieve your goals. Sign up for a class today!
Private French Lessons In Minneapolis
For those of you eager to progress faster or who simply feel more comfortable in a one-on-one setting, Coucou Minneapolis offers private classes to better serve you. It is a great option if your schedule doesn’t allow you to commit to a group class or if you want to focus on specific goals like preparing for a French exam or a trip to France.
Our Minneapolis HQ
Coucou Minneapolis is located at 1306 4th st NE, in the heart of the Northeast Minneapolis Arts District, right of the vibrant 13th Avenue! We put a lot of care into crafting a cozy and conducive learning environment that will have you feel like you've traveled to France as soon as you step through the door.
Maïwenn Kussian, instructor and head of Coucou Minneapolis operations, is excited to welcome you to our beautiful space in Northeast Minneapolis.
Maïwenn was born and raised in Brest, a port city located in Brittany, region famous for its rugged coastline and delicious crêpes! Her passion for languages and traveling brought her to Edina, MN, in 2004, where she taught at the French immersion school. After almost 15 years teaching French in various school settings, she decided that she wanted to find a better method to help her students become better speakers. After some thorough research into teaching pedagogies, Maïwenn came across the Coucou method. Its philosophy resonated with her beliefs, knowing that the best way to learn French is to do so in a fun conversational way, all the while following a progressive grammar curriculum to lay the foundations for a better understanding and acquisition of the language.